Saturday 12 November 2011

Today's Antics

Welcome one and all,
I set up this blog to talk about everyday life, the good parts and not so good parts. As this is the first time i have ever set up a blog and its my first post I shall tell you a bit about me, My name is Ashlea B, I am it sixth form doing my A-levels and hopefully next year I shall be going to University to study Publishing, how exciting. This weekend I actually visited Oxford Brookes University, and oh wow! how amazing is that place, I went to the lecture about Publishing Media and the Lecturer that took it was amazing I hung of every word she said, so inspirational, the accommodation were gorgeous as well........ well the en-suite rooms were. Overall the University  was really friendly and hopefully next year I shall be telling you that I am moving my bags in. but for now I am home and back to studying for me...... YAY? xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment